Been a while since a post, I know! A lot has happened and sadly not all of it has been recorded as I am the sole restorer of this trailer and sometimes it is just too much work to photograph my entire process…
At this point the windows have been reinstalled and I just managed to rivet the rear corner from where the shower stall was into place. I also re-riveted the trim of the skylight shown as the ceiling was sagging.
There was an exterior outlet that had degraded and since it seems useful to have an exterior outlet for when I am plugged into shore power at a park, I decided to keep it and just replace the outlet.
The vent shown will be the entrance to a box for firewood so I added a foam tape seal to the door and am temporarily taping a piece of screen to it so bugs wont enter.